Walked on Monday and Tuesday
Swam on Monday and Thursday
Result at WW on Thursday night?
Well, bear in mind, we have just passed through a birthday celebration.
I've put on a pound. . . I am now only a pound and a half under my target weight. Oh no!! If I don't get a handle on this, they'll start charging me again to get weighed and there's no way, I'm going down that road!
My weight loss buddy remained the same as last week which is disappointing. She has a target date to get down to her target weight by the end of May and I dearly want her to make it - apart from the obvious reason you know - she succeeds, going out at six thirty on a Thursday night is not much fun. The now defunct Wednesday morning class - the one we originally joined - was infinitely preferable but of course it's not an option now :(
So can I have some positive thoughts eminating from you to her over this week end? Please!
. . . "You don't want to open that bottle of wine. . . you really don't want to open that bottle of wine!"
Thank you :)
The house is a tip and seems to have been forever - it's really starting to get to me so I'm trying just now to build up the enthusiasm to start cleaning!!
Wish me luck :)
| No photos worth taking today so here's one I took in Adelaide, in a pub! |
No comments:
Post a Comment