Viburnum Nudiflorum growing in a garden beside the Burnett Park
I took this photo the other day while I was out walking when the promise of Spring was in the air. . . and it's still there although today we've had quite a bit more cloud and a few spots of rain.
Ah well never mind, it could be a lot worse.
I'm heading off to bed now and would have been there at least an hour ago had it not been for 'Embarrasing Bodies' - one of my current favourite TV programmes.
The presenter went round Llandudno asking folk to choose which activity wasn't advisable - picking your nose or cleaning out your ears.
What would you have chosen?
The answer? Cleaning out your ears can be dangerous - you can go deaf if you poke too much whereas picking your nose will do you no harm whatsoever and can actually do you some good as the crusty mucus can irritate the lining of the nose!
There you have it.
Of course, they obviously haven't heard the story of the man who was in a collision while driving his car and picking his nose at the same time, I'll wager.
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment