Thursday, 2 February 2012

Thursday

I wish I had a photo to show you what I saw this morning.

There I was sitting up in bed having my coffee when all of a sudden a wee red squirrel appeared on the windowsill outside of the window. Bear in mind that my bedroom is on the third floor. The little chap had climbed up the drain pipe!

I noticed a wee red squirrel had moved into the neighbourhood a few weeks ago. He (or maybe he's a she or maybe there's more than one of them!) lives in the wooded area facing the the house.

I wonder if today was my first visit or just the first time I'd noticed?

Anyway, I sent a little iPad message to Lucy - had to tell someone straight away - it's not every day a squirrel comes to visit and to answer Scott's question (relayed through Lucy), he never said a word: )


No comments: