Ian has gone to the pub, Ross has gone to see Thomas and Carole and Luca headed back to Inverurie about an hour ago.
So here I sit . . .
Want to see some photos I took today?

The shot above was set up by Luca who had created the two Lego robots to the right of him. Pretty good, huh?

The creation you can see being proudly shown off in the photo below is a car! A masterpiece indeed with it's multi levels adorned with flowers.
He was so proud of it!

The roofers finished their work on the balcony yesterday and the other workmen have completed their stripping off of the harling. All great, but now the work has ground to a halt : (
Who knows when it'll start again.


And this is what our balcony looks like just now.
The roofer, yesterday, was an awful nice man from Alford. We had a wee chat over a cup of tea and a Crunchie. Him standing outside on the balcony and me inside standing at door. He wouldn't come in.
His tea was in our mug with a picture of Braeden and Cade on the side so I boasted only to be trumped by eight grandchildren to three :(
But it wasn't a flat playing field! One of his daughters has triplets!
Right, I'm off to make a cup of coffee and head off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment