The truck backed up onto the drive and parked. Then nothing . . .
I did wonder after a while why the truck was still sitting there but nobody had got out.
Oh well, I thought. They're probably phoning somebody to see if there's another job they can go to, seeing as the rain is really quite heavy.
So I just got on with my bits and pieces.
Turns out, they were just sitting waiting for the rain to go off because now they're busy lining the balcony : )
Need milk so I'm off to the shops.



There is a reason why I've included these photos.
Kelly was telling me she had been up to this Bierhous with Chris the other day and at first, it turns out, I was imagining the wrong place . . .
But this is the right one now, I think.
The food was really unusual and delicious to boot.
And isn't it so lovely to be able to dine al fresco.
No comments:
Post a Comment