Monday, 14 February 2011

Monday 14th February

It's been ages since I wrote anything on my blog!Every day since I've come home, I've sat myself at the computer and logged on and every day, I've logged out again. . . just couldn't think of anything to write.
No need, I've said to myself. Ian did a fine job of narrating our holiday for us.

But today I've changed my mind so I'll show you some of the photos I took and tell you a wee bit about them.
Maybe I'll do this once and then say nothing else or maybe I'll bore you all to death by going on and on and on for days to come :)
This is the foyer of the hotel in Hong Kong where we stayed. Check out the chandaliers. Beautiful aren't they?


 On the opposite side of the foyer from the reception desk, there was a large 'Gone with the Wind' styled staircase and at the top of the stairs sat a harpist playing soothing music!!

What do you think of the view? Lovely isn't it? That was the view we had of the harbour from our bedroom window.
I must have taken a dozen photos of it and deleted them all. My photos just didn't do it justice. I'm glad I kept one though!


If you look very carefully, you can see my reflection in the glass.

Short and sweet, I'm afraid! That's Ian home. . . I'll away down and see him. I'll take a photo of the lovely flowers he sent for Valentines Day and let you see them tomorrow!!

No comments: