Saturday, 19 February 2011

Saturday 19th February

What a day!

Another day that's cold and dark and wet! I thought things were looking up when I sat and stared out of the window with my morning coffee today. There was a brightness that made me think that maybe, just maybe - if I wrapped up - I could go out into the back garden and start pulling up the soggy brown sludge that was the leaves from last year's summer. It's so depressing looking out and seeing nothing but brown but it wasn't to be - tha rain came on :(

Had to get out for a bit so I weatherproofed myself and walked to the supermarket to get rolls for lunch. By the time I got back my trousers were soaked through to the skin and my hair was a mangle of frizzy fuzz! It isn't snowing but the rain is bitter cold!

I've thrown the weight watchers book out the window and descended into a frenzied orgy of eating everything I can lay my hands on. . . while watching multiple episodes of 'Coronation Street'.

Ian's off out to play squash so I've come upstairs to the computer. Maybe a session tapping keys will lift my spirit.
 Let's look at some holiday photos!

 This was our first day in Hong Kong and we had decided to take a tourist bus trip. Did all the touristy things which included a visit to Aberdeen! A small fishing village.
And here we are on a san pan!  A must for every 'would be' tourist :)








No comments: