Thursday, 17 February 2011

Thursday 17th February

Hello again!

I've found my glasses. . . again. This time they were on the side of the bath. Last time I lost them, they were here - beside the computer. The time before, they were on top of the bread bin!

What's going on? Well, it's the inevitable consequence of opting for single vision glasses when I bought my new ones at the end of last year!

Having noticed that the fashion in glasses was for narrow lenses, I decided there wasn't room for varifocals and knowing that I can read perfectly well without glasses, I thought it was a good idea to opt for single vision :(

Don't suggest I get a chain and hang them round my neck - I've thought of that and I don't fancy walking around the streets with chains hanging from my ears!

... Mary phoned. That's me just off the phone. And now it's lunchtime!
I was just thinking of her this morning too!
Anyway, I'll need to go!
Sorry :)

No comments: