Friday, 29 January 2010

Friday 29th January

I have been meaning to blog for quite a while now but haven't seemed to get round to doing it.

Yesterday was out because 'Anne the disabled' - yes she's still limping around on crutches, and I took a trip down to The Black Sheep cafe in Aboyne for a little outing and a little bit of cake!

I had 'chocolate and almond' and Anne had 'apple and spice'. There were several others to choose from, including 'cherry and almond' and 'orange and walnut' . It was a difficult choice.

Mmmm, yummy! Very delicious but not to be experienced too often.

The snow has gone off just now and the sky is blue. How long for?
We'll see. We've had snowshowers and sunshine all morning.

This photo was taken at about nine oclock this morning and there's been a fair bit has fallen since then!

I had planned to sweep up all the dead, mushy leaves in the back garden today but I guess I'll just have to leave that job for another day. Oh well, never mind :)

Ross came up to see me a moment ago so I took a photo of him.
"I'd rather you didn't post my face on the internet," he said.
So I'm not going to...
Here's one of his ponytail instead!


"So that's how long it is now," he said having a good look at the photo. "Ive never seen it before!"
I offered to give it a little trim but he was having none of it.

No comments: