No swimming today. Everyone was of the same opinion - don't want to drive over to Westhill with the snow!
Hence the reason that I walked to the supermarket instead of taking the car. What I should have taken was the camera; the scenery is lovely with all the trees edged with snow.
The journey to the supermarket was a bit of a trial when I decided to stick to the main road to avoid the snow - what a dreadful route. I won't be using that again! The cars zoom past none stop and the roar of their engines completely drowned out my ipod!
I got as far as the fire station and opted to go downhill to the river and to hang with the snow. Should have used this route from the start!
Couldn't afford to buy too much shopping as I was carrying it home so bodyswerved the trolleys and opted for a basket which I took to the self service till.
"Take the item out of your bag," the machine instructed... all I had done was to put my own 'Save the Planet' shopper on the shelf with the plastic bags.
An assistant and a big key later I began the task of finding bar codes on items to be scanned.
"There it is!" a finger pointed at a bar code on the newspaper I held helplessly, wondering how to get it through.
Not a quick way to pay for your messages!
Ian's home and i haven't started the tea yet, so I'll take a little break and download some photos when I get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment