Monday, 14 September 2009

Monday 14th September

All very confusing!!

I decided to become an official follower of Ian's blog last night.
Following the instructions, I was eventually asked for his blog address which I typed in and hit the forward button but to my horror the face of a complete stranger appeared on the screen.

Yes the name was Ian Stewart but I'd never seen this man before in my life!!

Aaagh! Now I was an official follower of somebody I didn't know and worse still somebody who didn't know me.

He was going to open his blog and find he was being stalked by some strange person he had never heard of!

Oh no!

I couldn't find an escape button, a retreat button or a delete button so I rushed downstairs to Ross.

"Sorry," he said. "Not my area of expertise. You would be better to ask Dad."
So I did.

A little aside... the problem with asking Ian is the cost.
"What have you done now," was the exasperated rhetorical question asked as I followed him upstairs.
"Why am I not surprised!" was the weary addition to the first remark.

I hang my head in shame... See what I mean?

He opened the blog and had a wee fiddle here and there.
I was now fixed.

I might no longer be Ian Stewart's groupie but I am now a secret site!
Apart from Ian (the one I know, not the complete stranger), nobody gets to view my blog unless they are officially approved.

Even I was initially refused access this morning when I tried to log onto it and it's my blog!

What an exciting life I lead :)



Here is the Ian stewart I know and love!!
As opposed to the complete stranger I inadvertently picked up.

No comments: