We heard all about the train journey to Klammath Falls and their journey over to the States.
You should see the taut and toned muscles Lucy has acquired since the photo below was taken!
She told me she can now do 100 press-ups no problem!! (slight exageration - but only slight!)
This is all thanks to the very early morning class she goes to!
Boot Camp!
She goes on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays before going to work.
Kelly is so impressed, she is going to chum Lucy while she's in Grants Pass!
Did she say they were getting up at four or four thirty? I can't remember!
Sounds like 'hell' to me whichever one it is! :)
I guess they're definitely their father's daughters!!
We were both quite taken aback by how alike they look when you see them side by side!
What do you think?
No, I don't see it in these photos... I wonder if it has something to do with mannerisms?
Remember the problem I had with my computer - not being able to read the images on my camera?
Well, I discovered the other day that the problem was back.
I asked Ross to have a look at it for me and he did 'an Ian' - really infuriating ...
"Has the computer been unplugged since you last uploaded photos?" he asked me supercilliously.
"No," I answered.
"Are you sure?"
Same tone!
Stop and think...
Maybe I haven't tried to save photos on the hard drive since Davey painted the room... in which case, yes, the computer has been disconnected.
"Yes," I say, "when the painter was in!"
"Uhuh."
Smug.
It seems, for those of you who want to know... if you disconnect the computer, on restarting, all the defaults revert to their original status.
So he went in and changed the defaults again!
Is he winding me up?!
Anyway the outcome is, I am able to take photos and use them on my blog again. Hurrah!!
This tale is a long winded way of telling you that Ian, when I told him this story, reminded me that I had said I was going to publish some of our Ohio photos so here we go...
Just a few to get started...
These ones are of Lake Ohio.
I thought this was one of the most beautiful places I had ever seen.
Don't you think the colours are just gorgeous?
Nothing's ever perfect though, is it?
And here was no exception... d'you see the rocks Ian is standing on?
They're infested with flies that fly up and buzz around you if you tresspass on their territory!
I guess that's life :(
No comments:
Post a Comment