Can't think what to get for tonight's tea...
Gary suggested I should get some fish fingers for Luca's tea tonight.
"They never go wrong," he said, "with tomato sauce."
We're alright as far as tomato sauce goes but I'd better get some fish fingers while I'm out.
Luca is coming over to stay for a couple of nights as he can't go to day care because of his laser treatment yesterday.
Carole can't afford to take any more time off work.
I'm delighted to have him anyway so everybody is a winner!
Gary reckons he doesn't look as bad as the last couple of times but he still needs to be isolated from the threat of infection for a couple of days.
Actually, Gary phoned because he couldn't get onto my blog!
I can see this is going to be a long drawn out complication - read Monday's post -
Mmmh!!
I think Lucy has worked out what to do because her email address has moved from 'invitations' to 'followers' in my settings.
I'll watch and see whether Gary moves now that I've told him what to do!
Watch this space...
- Ian and Lucy ...and possibly Gary!
No comments:
Post a Comment