Kelly left about two oclock with her buddy, Lucy, to head into town to meet up with Katrina and then eventually head out to the airport to pick up Craig, who had selflessly stayed at home a bit longer to make their new home, Chez Caravan, more habitable.
By now they and many others will be sitting in Black Friars having a'Friend's Reunited' get together!
I've done a little weeding in the garden this afternoon but I wasn't really in the mood...bending was a little difficult after I stuffed myself with fruit tart, birthday cake and crisps after I'd eaten my lunch which was predomanitely crusty bread - well known for its bloating properties!
What can you do when they're in the house?
Exactly, it's a hard life :(
Problem is there's still half a bottle of red wine sitting in the kitchen waiting to be finished. Liz and I should have finished it off last night :)
It was Lucy's birthday yesterday and we celebrated with a 'Peppa Pig' birthday cake!
Luca appreciated it.
I stuck 3 white candles, 3 yellow ones and 3 pink ones into the cake - the idea being that the white ones were 'tens' so that was thirty and the yellow and pink were units... so 36!!
It was around seven thirty, when we finally sat down to eat. Luca had eaten earlier
...and what had he eaten?
You're right - beanies with sausages and a yoghurt.
There was a football match on which was a big draw for several members of the family... their number didn't include Liz, Luca or I!!
Here's a photo of Liz and Luca finding something else to do.
Now what about the birthday girl?
Here she is!

This is one of the earliest photos we have of the birthday girl. She was only a few weeks old at the time.
The hairstyle her mother is sporting was very fashionable in the early seventies. It was called a feather cut!
Enough said, I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment