I spent most of the day lounging in front of the TV watching episode after episode of 'The Ghost Whisperer'.
It was one of those bumper crops that the channels do now and again to bring everybody up to date and I am now ready and prepared for series 4!
During the adverts and between episodes, I read my current book - The Resurrectionist by James Bradley - 'An earthy, brooding Gothic horror...Gory at times, philosophical at others, this is atmospheric stuff.' Big Issue,
... and when I got hungry, I ate toffee or chilli beans of which I had made enough yesterday for the feeding of the five thousand.
To finish the day, I set the timer on the bedroom TV to play an episode of Wycliffe (the series is set in Cornwall so you get lots of backdrops of the area - some of which I recognise) and settled down.
Missed most of it.
Next thing I knew it was this morning!

I've promised myself that I will walk today to make up for being a couch potato yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment