Unfortunately he is still wearing my gold and amber beads, there is an overpowering smell of Opium (my favourite perfume...really heavy) emanating from him and the remnants of his breakfast are still visible - like a little moustache and beard!
A plea to Luca's parents:
Please let him stay again Mummy and Daddy.
We'll try harder next time to maintain standards!
No photos I'm afraid from the sleep over but I do have some from his trip to Kindergym on Wednesday morning.
I used to take Ross to Kindergym when he was Luca's age... Happy days!
The kids are given free choice for most of the session but they have 'circle time' at the end when their activities are directed...
On Wednesday, they were given drum sticks and encouraged to beat out rhythms ...and nobody stuck a stick in their neighbour's ear or up their mother's nose! Amazing!
We all sang 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' which was really good fun too!
It was all good fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment