It's just the pollen from the trees so no need to worry and on a positive note, it gives me an excuse not to dust!! :)
I remember a few years ago. It wasn't pollen that landed on us it was sand! The story that went round at the time was that it had been carried up from the Sahara.
...and why not!?
Why not indeed!
We've all heard of accounts of frogs and even fish falling from the sky.
The wind scoops them up and they're carried along on thermals and then dumped somewhere else... or something like that! :)
Sunday, Ian and I looked after Luca while Gary, the beetroot, and Carole went to the Races.
He was as good as gold as usual, and even came to church with me and then to The Sheiling for coffee with the girls!
And here he is when he noticed what I was doing!
So he did (changing all the settings in the camera at the same time)!
In Memory of Ryan

I discovered that I don't have many photos of Ryan!
He didn't seek the limelight, did he?!
Ian has a nice one in his record of Ross and Ryan... I'll try and find it!
No comments:
Post a Comment