The big fat moggy that was sitting on our back wall has given up and gone home - no basking in sunshine today.
I must apologise for not blogging for almost a week but I have been a bit preoccupied lately.
One reason being the hunt for the photos I took of Luca in his bath last Wednesday morning.
I can't find them!
I've hunted high and low but they're nowhere to be found.
For those of you who are very disappointed - here's one I took earlier...
What else have I been getting up to?
Well, the ancestor hunt has been moving forward.
I discovered that my Granny Banaghan was called after her dad's granny on his mum's side.
Mary Mathie.
She was a wool winder living in Paisley, according to the census of 1861, and her husband, James Whiteford, was a woollen shawl weaver.
Their daughter Jeanie was my granny's Granny Fitzpatrick!
No comments:
Post a Comment