Got up and had breakfast while I watched Murder She Wrote part 1 of Mirror, Mirror on the Wall. A jealous and deranged writer played by Jean Simmons is out to murder Jessica. Doc has eaten the poison apple by mistake. Jessica finds him collapsed in her kitchen where he had come to borrow a pie dish and had found the basket of poisoned apples. What a cliff hanger! I am saving part 2 till later.
I have cleared the rubble off the floor in the wee cupboard under the first flight of stairs. Thought I was going to choke to death with the amount of cement dust that was stirred up in the process. The surface at the far end , deep in the cupboard is smooth but the surface nearer the door has not been finished off and is very bumpy and uneven.
This is the way it was when Granda Stewart made the door in the panel to give us access. He said that we should floor it, but we didn't. We just dumped everything in on top!
I used to get really frustrated trying to move things in and out but felt incapable of resolving the situation so cut off my nose by not even removing the rubble :(
Time for change.
Ross went back to work today after being off yesterday because he felt unwell. He isn't feeling well tonight and has gone to bed early. Having put off his computer to get peace, he has asked me to waken him in the morning. I have written myself a note which I shall place beside my bed so that I won't forget.
Dad and I went out about fivish to play a few holes of golf. I could have been better but I could have been a lot worse too. I might not have flown or gone very far but I didn't skite to the left or right either :)
Just to let you know...it wasn't the deranged writer who tried to murder Jessica! It was the deranged writer's stepson! he knew his Dad and she were going to split up and when they did...he would lose access to all her money so he concocted a dastardly plan to frame her for murder!
Exciting stuff...huh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment