Tuesday, 23 September 2008

23rd September

I am putting off clearing up in the kitchen.

The grill pan and the wok are both in need of a good clean after making liver and bacon for tea. Neither can go into the dishwasher and I really don't want to stand at the sink scouring them.

Let's find something to keep me here instead!

The good news is that Ian has found Ross' counterpart for his driver's licence in his office in Fraserburgh.
The bad news is that Ross says he is not sending his documents to the court because in this electronic age they do not need them. His reference number would do, he said... and he added - they could lose my documents in the post.
We are half way through the month he has to send them in with his fine to pay for his speeding ticket.
Failure results in prosecution :(

Spent tiome with Anne today.
This morning, I took her into the Lang Stracht to pick up her new, silver Honda Jazz. A bargain price, she said, because it is an end of range model.

Later this afternoon, she and I took Kudjo (Laura's dog) for his walk round the Burnett Park. She wants to start walking seriously next week after her mum goes home! :0

Tomorrow morning, She is bringing her mum round for coffee and Johanne is coming too. I intend to make scones...but will I?

No comments: