Friday, 26 September 2008

26th September

Yes, Gary, I was trying to be humorous.
Murder She Wrote is enjoyed by a select band which does not include the Stewarts.
Thought ...I must ask our Mary if she appreciates it.

On the way home from the supermarket at teatime today, my phone rang but by the time I had stopped the car it had gone onto voicemail.
On listening to voicemail, I was horrified to hear Ian say, "It's eleven oclock and I am now at Stracathro...where are you?"
What! :0
We had spoken last night about taking a trip down to Glasgow...had I misunderstood what Ian had proposed? Had he thought we were meeting at Stracathro to go down today?
I could feel the blood drain out of my face.

It was then that I found myself listening to another message. "We're at home, where are you?"
What a relief. This was the message that had just come in. The one I had listened to initially was from a few weeks ago. I had never picked it up!

I continued home with a skip in my step...not literally of course since I was driving.
What is it they say about it being good for you to get a wee fright now and again? Adrenalin surging through your body certainly makes you feel good afterwards!

You are right, Gary, that eye of Tony's is something else. Do you think he got the part because of it? I have always thought he looked a bit insane!

No comments: