Saturday, 27 September 2008

Saturday

Ian has gone to bed. He fell asleep watching the TV with a glass of wine in his hand.
Not as tired as action man, I decided to write my blog before heading for bed.

I went over to Inverurie today to see Luca, Carole and Gary. I really only intended staying for coffee but ended up staying for lunch too.

Luca was having smoked haddock and vegetables a la dog's dinner followed by mango.

The fish arrived and no he wouldn't eat it.

O.K. our beans on toast came...but no he wouldn't eat it either.

Whatr's next? The mango.

Yes. He would have some mango. And now that he came to think about it, the fish actually looked quite delicious so let's have some...and let's follow the fish with some mango and let's have some fish and then some mango and then some fish and yes, some mango would be good after that!

The boy done good. He has refused to be straightjacketed by the 'savoury first followed by sweet' lobby! Well done little boy!!

No comments: