| Just a little cheery memory! Lunch at The Wild River Brewpub. |
I'm going to have an early night and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
It's been a quiet week.
Tuesday, I was over in Inverurie to go with Carole to pick Luca up from school.
Carole showed me where to park the car and where to stand and wait for Luca to come out of school. So I'm all organised for Tuesday coming!
Mike and Val arrived earlier than expected at Carole's for a short break.
A happy coincidence!
Thursday afternoon I went swimming with Myra and Elizabeth. And boy was that hard going! I managed to complete my thirty lengths but it took all I had - I was exhausted :(
Last night, we went out to dinner at the home of Keith and Annette. I love going out to dinner and last night was very enjoyable :)
And here I am . . . CSI New York is finished. I've had half a bag of Moose Munch for my tea and I'm now watching an episode of New Tricks after which I shall take a hot drink upstairs with me and go to bed.
Tomorrow, the new radiator for the kitchen will arrive - another casualty of the Power Flush we had done last year, and then on Wednesday the gasman will come and fit it.
You know, the way things are going we may end up with new radiators throughout the house.This is our third one to spring a leak!
No comments:
Post a Comment