Monday, 11 April 2011

Monday evening 11th April

Well, that's today just about finished. Everybody's home now.
And since I've intended writing something in my blog for several days now but haven't, I've sat myself down with the laptop and will write something while I watch 'The One Show'.
Then I'll go through to the kitchen and clear up.

And how has this past week gone?
Good!

So here's Luca. He dragged all his cars outside last Tuesday because it was such a lovely day.

. . . and he posed for this picture. It was supposed to be of him and his cars but I didn't quite get the cars into the frame :(
The garden is starting to take shape now that the sun has appeared. I've been digging out all the dead wood and pulling up the huge patches of bulbs - weeds that have taken over the back garden these last couple of years! I forget the name of the plant but the flowers are orange. They look a bit like fuschia and the leaves are sword like - anybody know?

Not making good progress here. I keep getting distracted . . . Jim McDonald in Coronation Street, has just held up a bank but the police are outside. So goodness knows what's going to happen now. He needed the money to buy The Rover's Return for Liz. He had no money, so what else could he do? He got a sawn off shotgun from his old cell mate ( he's been in jail before) and pulling his bunnet down over his eyes, he went into a bank and joined the queue to be served.  It was a daft idea, wasn't it?

I really should get the kitchen cleared. 'The One Show' finished ages ago, been followed by 'Corrie' which has now finished  with the Jim cliffhanger and we now have 'The Dales' which is about the Yorkshire countryside and I can't stand much more!! 

Got to get out of here!!
Ian has given up his attempt to book flights - every time he blinked, the times and dates of flights available changed!! He's away - disappeared upstairs.

Tomorrow morning, Flat Stanley and I are going to take a trip to the Tourist shop in Aberdeen. Stanley arrived through the post the other day. Braeden sent him here for a wee holiday.
More information will follow :) I'll take his photo and let you see him. Braeden has dressed him like a ninja!! :)

No comments: