The view from my bedroom window at nine o'clock this morning
I'm sitting on the couch with A Place in the Sun chuntering away in the background. It's dark outside and freezing cold!
And it's been really cold all day! Ian said the temperature at Garlogie this morning as he went to work was -18.5c and I could well believe it. When Ross and I hit the road to the supermarket this morning it was still -12c!!
Ross hadn't been to bed last night so he cleared the drive just after Ian left for work this morning and then he and I took a drive along to Tesco.
I had been outside with him for a while so I did know it was cold. You could feel it nipping your face but what a laugh I had when Ross came in to tell me we were all set to go. He couldn't talk properly! He said his face was numb with the cold.
Yeh, I could believe that - he couldn't move the bottom half of his face to make the right sounds!!
. . . and check out the drain pipe at the side of the house!!
This first one I took when I first noticed the ice outside the bedroom window.
And this one I took from the drive. You can't see the drain pipe at all!
I checked all our neighbours and yes, they all have the same problem.
And here's wee Rossi on the job!!
No comments:
Post a Comment