Saturday, 4 December 2010

Saturday morning

I'm playing around with my blog this morning trying to find an easier way of getting photos into the text.

You see on the laptop, they won't move unless I click Edit Html and then cut and paste the photo recognising it by its code!
I don't find this easy and I can't be bothered struggling with it.

So here goes:
1. Insert the photos in the wrong order - start with the last.
2. Having done that, insert the text.

And the blog proper starts here!

Wednesday 1st December

I'd been looking out for Ian all afternoon. He'd set off for home after his last meeting but we'd had heavy snow showers all day. So I was very relieved when I caught sight of his lights at the end of the street.

So relieved in fact that I ran off and got my camera!!

Can you see his car? Just behind the snowball that is Ross' dead Mercedes.


And there he is. Safely up the drive.



Ok. I've tried it this way and no, it's a pest this way too! Maybe I should try writing the text on the laptop and then go upstairs and put the photos on using the tower.

Maybe.

No comments: