Sunday, 5 December 2010

Sunday night

Our Winter Wonderland


The scene as you leave the main road to come into Arbor Court


Another beautiful sky!


It's actually time I wasn't here.
I should be away down the stairs getting the tea ready. We were supposed to be having boiled ham now that I come to think of it . . . oh dear! Need to come up quick with an alternative. Crumbs!!

To be honest, I'm exhausted - been Christmas shopping all afternoon and the back of my neck is aching!

While on the subject of Christmas shopping - a certain person had better get back to me soon or he'll be for it! You know who you are!!

Enough said. Maybe tomorrow if Ross isn't busy, I'll get him to come into Aberdeen with me to do some hands on.

If you've read Gary's blog you know that Ian and I went to the cinema yesterday to see The Girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest. I thought it was ok . It annoyed me in places where I disagreed with what had been left out from the book. Maybe I had read it too recently. Ian reckoned it was very good and suggested to me that he enjoyed it more because he couldn't remember half of the story!

Maybe he was right.

Anyway we finished the day by going out for tea. A bar supper at the Tor na Coille with Johanne and Colin, and it was very nice.
The butternut squash and leek risotto was very tasty and walnut icecream served with sticky toffee pudding made a yummy dessert even yummier!

Need to go or we'll never get anything to eat tonight. . . wonder if anybody would brave the elements and go to the chippie?!!

No comments: