What beautiful hydrangeas you have!
The border at the back of the garden is lovely, and your vegetable plot is looking good too! I'm impressed.
I've just been down in our back garden to find that a HUGE, brown, SLIMY slug was in the process of eating one of my plants.!
I lifted it off and put it in one of my black plastic boxes with an alternative food source - maybe it'll stay in the box.
One of my new flowers is now merely stems :( The flowers are gone and so is every leaf that was on the entire plant!!
It obviously tasted delicious to the local wildlife.
Changing the subject. . .
Here's a couple of photos of Sadie Wilson's house - the old Toll House. I've always loved this house! Which is silly because I've never been inside and have no idea what it looks like but it just so attractive from the outside!
I took the photos on Wednesday when Johanne, Anne and I walked to the Falls of Feugh cafe for a coffee.
Johanne was using her stick on the way home because she was feeling stiff.
She was telling us that she's just finished a series of visits to the speech therapist who had offered her a mike to help to make her voice louder.
She said it was a bit like those black microphones you see instructors wearing when they're taking 'keep fit' classes, but now that I think about it, she didn't say what the speaker was like that she'd need too.
We asked her if she would consider using it but she laughed as though it was a ridiculous idea and said, no.
They're growing in my rockery at the front of the house. So much nicer than dandelions!
No comments:
Post a Comment