I don't think P.I. really comprehended what was going on but Luca has a winner's medal.
After interrogation, I know everybody in the class got one except Tyler who had his withheld for laughing when another child fell over in the middle of a race.
Poor Tyler.


Luca obviously didn't laugh and nor was he first in any race, he said.
The medal?
With a sigh because it's so plain, Granny, it doesn't need explanation. . .
I was in the middle, three times.

Do you understand?
I'm none the wiser.
D'you remember me telling you about Tyler's wobbly tooth, last week?
Well, the inevitable happened. The tooth came out while he was brushing his teeth at bedtime!
Gary hadn't been privy to the tooth fairy story and was unaware of the wobbly tooth so when in the middle of brushing his teeth, Tyler began to spit out blood, you can imagine Gary's immediate thoughts, can't you.
However, on closer inspection he saw the tooth in amongst the the bloody froth and scooped it into a bit of tissue.
"So you wrapped it up and put it somewhere safe for him to take home?"
"No," said Gary. "We put it under his pillow and after he was asleep I crept in and replaced it with a £2.00 coin."
"Crikey Gary! Two pounds for a tooth. That's an expensive precedent you've set!"
To which he replied. . . "It was that or a twenty pound note!"
Point taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment