Monday, 2 April 2012

Did I say, I didn't take any photos in Edinburgh?

Here's a photo of Ian waiting at the bus stop outside the Scottish Parliament for the bus to Leith.




And here's the view straight ahead of you while stand at the bus stop waiting for the bus to Leith.




And here's the view if you look to your right while you stand at the bus stop waiting for the bus to Leith.




And here's the view if you look diagonally to your right while you stand at the bus stop waiting for the bus to Leith.




I didn't say they were really interesting, did I?
The photos below, I took from the windows in the public lounge in 'The Edinburgh Residence'












I thought the views were lovely : )
Lucy, d'you remember Flat Stanley coming over here to visit. . . twice actually?
Well last week, Dragon came home with Luca from the school for a wee visit.
Here he is playing with Luca. . .




Has Dragon given up? How come Luca always seems to win?




School holidays now : )

No comments: