Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Tuesday morning


I took this photo when we were just about ready to leave for Springfield/Eugene. Can you make out Holly's wee face peaking over the top of the truck? She's heading for her holiday home where she was spending Saturday night with all her little buddies.
No doggies allowed at the hotel :(

Short legs meant I was in the back of the truck for the journey, with the boys, and Ian was in Lucy's seat in the front,with Lucy sitting in the little, make shift seat which I think is usually the arm rest for the front seats.
It was snug! :)

Half way to our destination, we took a comfort break at a bagle shop - ever noticed how my blogs always manage to include food? Why is that? I don't know . . .
Anyway, I had a BLT bagle with cream cheese which was lovely! I'm not usually a bagle fan but maybe I'll give them a second chance :)


AT THE FESTIVAL
My artistic shot. What do you think?


It was fun sitting below the canopy listening to the music and trying the different beers.


Here's Cade showing you a frozen chocolate banana . . . I tried it frozen and then again when it had defrosted and much preferred the latter :)


And here are Ian and Braeden listening to the music .


 

I didn't, but there were food stalls all around to tempt you and Scott and the boys filled up on tacos.
There's only so much you can eat :( and my bagle was more than enough to keep me going till dinner time :(

In the evening after dinner, we split up and while Ian and I went back to the festival, Lucy, Scott and the boys headed for a sports shop called Cabelas and look what Braeden caught!!

Lucy didn't come away empty handed either. . .
Check out the new footwear. She says they are ultra comfortable!

Cade found a big cuddly brown trout to bring home (I'll take a photo of it to show you later) but poor Scott left empty handed :(

No comments: