All about what, I hear you ask.
I know, I said I would tell you all about it but I hadn't actually started telling you so you don't know what I'm talking about. . .but I do.
I was going to tell you about our trip to The Family Fun Park in Medford on Cade's birthday. Ian was the one who did all the work. I was the chronicler.
With two cameras - Ian's and mine.
| I'm thinking about sending this photo to Persil to see if they would like to use it for their whiter than white adverts |
bumper boats
crazy golf
go carts
And inside there were electronic games machines.
Outdoor activities? We can cope.
Indoor activities? Nightmare!!!!!! These places are always dark. Your ears are assaulted by dings and dongs and your brain is fried by flashing lights. . . you can tell how I feel about them?
We decided to spend time out of doors first.
Go carts . . .
| Waiting for the flag . . . |
| C'mon Granda! hands on the steering wheel, foot on the pedal! Let's get going! |
And here come the leaders of the pack. . . well actually the only folk on the track!
Bumper boats were fun too!
| Ian, you're squirting in the wrong direction. Turn round! |
Braeden quickly learned to use the controls after heading into the fray in a circular motion :)
| And Cade? |
| Look out Granda, here he comes!!! |
| The battle over, the brave trio were soaked to the skin. |
After lunch, armed with a cup of tokens, we entered the Nightmare.
And the boys loved it!
Here goes. . .
Phew that was exhausting wasn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment