![]() |
| Ian at Aviemore a while back!! He's roller skating. "That's it, Ian!" I cheered - from the side :) |
It's nine o'clock in the morning and I'm sitting here in the front room looking out of the window at sunshine!
.. . . And yes, the cloud is lifting and we can just about say that the sky is blue!
Which in one way is good but in another is a bit disappointing. You see, Ian should be playing golf this morning. He set off earlier in heavy rain only to come back soon after with a newspaper, some rolls and a bag of currant scones.
No golf.
"At least I won't have to go to all the bother of drying out all my gear before tomorrow." (he's off to Boat of Garten - and the forecast is for rain)
Ever the optimist - how I LOVE that man :)
I came across these old photos this morning.
Lucy's facebook entry talking about what she's arranged for Braeden's birthday celebration started me thinking and look what I found! May 2005 :)
Lucy's facebook entry talking about what she's arranged for Braeden's birthday celebration started me thinking and look what I found! May 2005 :)
THE BIRTHDAY BOY
Love the hat, Mum. Did you make it, yourself? |
Is my birthday hat going to be ready soon, Mum? I want to look cool just like you! |
And so to the most important part of the day. . . THE CAKE!!
Look at all that icing and check out the little chubby fists just at the edge of the picture :) |
![]() |
| Spoon? No need! And while I'm about it, maybe if I smeared the cake and icing all over my face and head, it might be an interesting experience. What do you think? |
I lay in bed the other night thinking.
So. . . Alex Salmond is the leader of the Scottish Nationalists.
Deputy?
She's also got a fishy surname.
Right. . . what is it?
I spent the next ten minutes going through all the fish in the sea -
haddock, cod, plaice . . .
Eventually it came to me - sturgeon! Yes, yes - that's it Sturgeon!!
Now what's her first name?
Twenty minutes later, having gone through the alphabet without success but knowing it was 'bum bum bum Sturgeon' - you know, three syllables - it finally popped into my head. Nicola or is it Nichola - it doesn't really matter - they both sound the same and tired but relieved that I'd beaten the memory gobbler, I went to sleep :)






No comments:
Post a Comment