Monday, 3 January 2011

Monday morning

Is normality coming back into our lives? Has the magic in the air disappeared back where it came from for another year?

Maybe it's time to take down the now tired and weary old Christmas tree, rewrap the Christmas decorations in this year's newspapers (always a good read when you rediscover them) and tuck everything away at the back of the cupboard for another year.

The Christmas food and abundance of goodies are almost finished . . . our increased waist lines being testament to how enthusiastically we threw ourselves into the festive over-indulgence! We're having salad for lunch today - Ian doesn't know yet :(

Since nobody has heard from me since well before Christmas, I'm going to put some of my Festive fortnight photos on the blog! There aren't that many, I'm afraid - I was too busy enjoying myself but I thought you might like to see. . .

Christmas Morning 2010


Merry Christmas Ian!


Hmm. . . what have we got here? Nice paper!
Check out the wee home made Christmas Tree gift labels which I made out of necessity because I'd forgotten to buy any! I think I might do the same next year!!


Well, there's a surprise. . . a chocolate orange!
Have yours arrived yet Lucy?


And what's this?

It's a Christmas cardie! Lovely!

Right. Very nice. Let's throw it away and get onto the next parcel.
What's this?


Well there we have it. . . a chocolate orange, a Christmas cardie and a chechered shirt to match.
Wonderful!

No comments: