Ian is due here at two oclock and it's now twenty past one but since I've been meaning to make an entry for several days, I'll download the photos I took on Luca's birthday as a token gesture!! :)
First we have the proud dad - he got the afternoon off work this year to join the merry throng.
Nice photo, I thought.
And merry throng we were. . . thanks to Carole and Marks and Spencers food department!
It was delicious. . .
The cake and the egg mayonaise were the only two exceptions.
The egg was Carole's own - always lovely and the cake was courtesy of Tesco's.
Green icing has never been a 'come on' to me but to be fair, the cake was good.
So let's seeLuca blowing out his candles.
"How old are you, Luca?"
"Four," he says holding up four fingers.
And here comes Mum with the cake. . .
OK, let's blow out the candles, Luca!
No wait, Luca! Smile - Daddy wants to take a picture.
At last! Blow out the candles, Luca!
Hurrah!!
Hurrah!!
Do you recognise what he's holding up?
Well for the uninitiated, this is a head massager. We all had a little try and believe me, it's lovely!! Oooh so relaxing! :)
To finish, here's a photo of Luca with one of his birthday presents. It's a game called Incy Wincy Spider. He grabbed it as soon as he got the wrapping paper off.
"Start putting the bits together, Granny!"
"Wait till I read the instructions," I suggest.
No need - it transpires he has this game at nursery so he taught us how to play it!
Good game :)
No comments:
Post a Comment