Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Tuesday September 28th

Hello again!

And how is everyone?
It seems ages since I wrote anything to you - this won't be a long entry because I have a lot to do today, including a big wash and a mountain of ironing, but it's been so long, so here I am!! :)

I've set the browser to download some photos so I'll stay here for as long as it takes to download them and then I'll need to go.

What are they?

Well, there's a set of photos recording the departure of the Jaguar from our drive.

Y'know, Scotty arrived out of the blue with no warning, whatsoever.

Luckily I was in and I could remember where our jump leads were (the jag's battery had gone walk about ages ago)!

Now the fact that I could put my hands on the jump leads, just like that, was definitely serendipitous! My memory not being the most efficient part of my brain :(

So here's the eyewitness evidence you have all beeen waiting for:








Hurrah. We are so happy to have a space at the top of the drive, again!

Now we need to get rid of the other one and I am hopeful. For the first time, the other day, Ross said we couldn't take the car away till he got all the working parts salvaged - now that's progress. Up until now he has maintained that the beast would once again ride the highways. All it needed was 'blah, blah, blah'.

My other thought was to include a couple of photos of my wedding outfit. Not all of it because the dress is with the seamstress being altered. To fit my hips, it was too big for my bust so it's being taken in.

But the outfit has a scarf which is made of the same fabric as the dress and I've included it in one of the photos.


I know it looks black, but it's not - it's very dark blue. And I'll probably take the wee flower off after the wedding so's I can wear the jacket with my jeans.



The dress is a shift with some frills and I think it'll do fine for my summer holidays .

Right! That's it! I need to go.
I got your bumph about compression tights, Lucy. So thanks for that.

Will try not to leave it so long till the next enrty :)

No comments: