It's been threatening to rain for most of the afternoon but hasn't quite managed it yet which is good because I think Ian said he was going to try and play a round of golf this afternoon.
What have I been up to? Nothing much.
My new dressing gown arrived this morning along with my new swimming tops - I bought two new ones for my holidays :)
And I've put on 3 pounds in the last fornight according to the lady at Weightwatchers :(
Mind you, I'm not surprised. I drank copious amounts of wine last week end - just because - I wasn't out anywhere. And yesterday I didn't go swimming and I ate nothing but scones and cake till Ian came home and I had to make him sensible food.
Kelly said, that she'd read somewhere that having a blow out is good because it increases your metabolic rate which tends to slow if you are on a strict eating regime and I believe her!!
So here I sit at the dining room table typing with my 'toby talls' because the 'peter pointer' on my right hand is sore for some reason. I asked Ian, this morning, to have a look and check if anything had slid in between the finger and the nail - that's what it feels like, but he shook his head and said, "Oh, I can't see anything that small.!"
To be honest, I was asking him because I can't see anything that small!!
Things are bad in this house :(
But here's a cheery photo. I can't remember what year it was taken.
How old does Ross look? That should give us a clue.
We're in Spain on a wee holiday!! :) And we are in the resort where we bought our timeshare. So it was after our 25th wedding anniversary which was in 1997.
And there's my mum, God love her. If she'd lived as long as her own mother, she's still be alive! My granny was a good bit over ninety when she died. I haven't actually got many pictures of her. . . just memories.
This was during my 'wash and go' period. I'm talking about my hair!! Wash, mousse, let it dry and then use an afro comb. . . oh happy days!!
Ross tried roasted suckling pig when we went out for dinner on one of the evenings. You could see all its little teeth!!
Not my favourite memory of the holiday, I must admit, but seered into my brain nevertheless :(

No comments:
Post a Comment