Monday, 8 November 2010

Tuesday 9th November


Seven fifty four. Sitting here in my jammies. Have just stotted through here from the bedroom.

My first inclination was to head downstairs, put the kettle on for a coffee and then plonk myself down on Ian's chair and switch on the TV but I spent the whole of yesterday on that chair with my blankie staring at the TV because I wasn't feeling very well.

So - no, I thought. Do something else.

I checked everyone else's blogs but nobody's updated since the last time I looked. Amazon and Marks and Spencers had sent me messages on Hotmail and Facebook was equally unintersesting!

I haven't written anything on the blog recently either! Not since everyone arrived from here and there for the wedding.

So here I am.

Not really got any news since you were all with me for the past fortnight and what I experienced so did you!

Did you all have a good time? I did!
Think we got the best of the weather too. It's been a bit stormy and wet since you left!

Althugh, I'm glad to say, it was almost dry for Laura's wedding on Saturday. You know, Anne's daughter.

She and her partner James married in Blair's chapel on Saturday and had their reception at Ardoe House.

I wore my dress from Gary and Carole's wedding, but sadly the pink shoes are now, for ever more, sitting on a shelf, to be admired but never worn again!:(

I woke up the morning after our wedding with a bad pain in the big toe joint of my left foot which got worse everytime I thought about the shoes. It was still a wee bit sore the following Saturday so that's that.

Anybody know of someone who wears size 6 shoes and would like to have a pale pink pair with very high heels?


Just a wee photo from the wedding that caught my eye :)

No comments: