I mean to say, who else do you know would take the chance of falling off a bike a week after knee surgery . . . :)
The surgeon put him on Ibuprofen double strength for his knees and the doctor at A&E has put him on co-dydramol for the back.
Ian leaving the A&E with badly bruised ribs. Thankfully not cracked or broken!!
I took these photos as we left to come back home
He was so pumped full of painkillers after our visit to A&E, he kept dozing off on his chair . That's when he wasn't sitting there bug eyed with just a little dribble of saliva escaping from the corner of his mouth! - only kidding about the dribbling :)
I found some heat pads from Boots this morning in the back of one of the kitchen cupboards, so Ian's going to ask Joan if he should use them. They were left over from when I had a sore back ages ago.
Remember Lisa, my hairdresser, gave me one of her's to try when I turned up for a hair cut walking like a large plank of cardboard!
On the subject of Lisa. Her computer needs fixed again and when Ross came back from seeing it, he said she had offered to trim his hair for the wedding!!
How much do you think it would cost to bribe her to take her big shears to it!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment