HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!
Veggie tendencies even then, I see :)Talking of vegetarian options.
I've just eaten vegetable curry - 1 point and 80g of white rice - 4 1/2 points for my dinner, but why am I bothering?
Tonight, Anne and I went to the Weight Watchers meeting at Kingswells to be weighed.
. . . and how much had I lost?
one and a half pounds :(
Yes, that's it. One and a half measly pounds :(
After all the misery and starvation.
After all the point calculation and cabbage ( zero points in cabbage)
I manage to lose a pound and a half in total.
Anne has lost two pounds and she admitted to eating a three course meal which included dessert and cheese board on Friday night and half a bottle of wine on Saturday night!
Is it fair?
I don't think so!
I'm on my own tonight. Ian is down in Paisley just now, so I'll just go to bed now and weep buckets into my pillow.
Can you hear the violins playing?
No, don't feel sorry for me, don't feel guilty, Ian for not being here in my hour of need. . . I'll be fine.
As fatties all over the world say, "Tomorrow is another day!" sob, sob.
After all the misery and starvation.
After all the point calculation and cabbage ( zero points in cabbage)
I manage to lose a pound and a half in total.
Anne has lost two pounds and she admitted to eating a three course meal which included dessert and cheese board on Friday night and half a bottle of wine on Saturday night!
Is it fair?
I don't think so!
I'm on my own tonight. Ian is down in Paisley just now, so I'll just go to bed now and weep buckets into my pillow.
Can you hear the violins playing?
No, don't feel sorry for me, don't feel guilty, Ian for not being here in my hour of need. . . I'll be fine.
As fatties all over the world say, "Tomorrow is another day!" sob, sob.
No comments:
Post a Comment