Mind you, I think I'm going to have to buy some more cards - I bought cards from the Red Cross shop the other day but I gave them to Ian!
In hind sight, I should have bought more than I did!
So, I've decided.
I'll head into the village this morning and get more.
I think I'll give the Sue Ryder shop my custom today - Anne's mum says they have some nice ones!
Usually, I get my cards from TradeCraft but this year, the girl put in charge of ordering them, for the Third World shop, forgot :( so dead end there!
What do you think of my new picture?
Charity shop special... cost me £12! I got it from the Red Cross shop.
It's of Aberdeen harbour in 1991, when the tall ships vsiited during 'The Tall Ship's Race'
I think it's lovely!
No comments:
Post a Comment