For the life of me, I can't think doing what? But there you are... the time has gone!
Would you like to see some of my photos from St Andrews and Crail?
Seems such a long time since we were there!
Best to skip over getting lost in the fog with Ross - really don't want to feel the stress again. So I'll start by showing you the photos I took of our hotel room.
Tarrah...
This is you facing into the room.
Check out the wall facing you -
it divides the room into bedroom on the left,
and sitting room on the right.
The bathroom is to your left as you come in, followed by the wardrobe area with tea/coffee making facilities and a wee fridge...
Followed by Ian, ready to go to Crail on Saturday morning.
That's why Ian is smiling so broadly... on my initial request for a photo, he had grumped rather a lot... but once he discovered I had forgotten to lift my bag when we'd left the room and now remembered, he was so happy!!
Weren't you, angel!
This was my first visit to Crail... and I liked it!
Check for yourself:
I can't understand where the colour all went in this photo!! But I've included it because I thought it was quite atmospheric.
What do you think?
And I just loved this house...
Having left the coastal path we headed up the road that led you back to the main street.
By this time the sun was sinking and the light was golden.
It had that unreal, magical quality that you only get now and again.
You should have been able to see it in this photo of Ian striding out up the road,
We completed our circuit by walking along the main road...
and ended up back at the harbour.
No comments:
Post a Comment