I don't know how the time has past so quickly but here we are... it's Wednesday.
Yesterday was - walking to the new Raemoir Garden Centre with Anne and meeting Johanne up there for a mosey around and a coffee.
What do I think?
Well it's a lot bigger ...
While we were there we bumped into Sadie Wilson.
She has a little chalet beside her house which she rents out and she told us that the family that have just left blocked her septic tank and she had to get someone to come and fix it...
Listen to this:
According to Sadie, the man who fixed it said it was because the mother washed every stitch of clothing and every towel used by every member of the family every day with biological washing powder.
The biological soap powder had killed off all the bacteria in the tank!
"Did you know," said Sadie, "that they didn't have to dig up my septic tank and replace the dead sheep?"
Yes, you read that correctly. That's what she said!!
"Oh, I can see you aren't country folk," laughed Sadie! "Didn't you know that's how septic tanks used to work..."
Aaaagh!
The photo below has nothing to do with the story I've just written but I do like pictures when I'm reading! Don't you?
This is a 'television stare'!
Induced by Peppa Pig!
No comments:
Post a Comment