Ian has already settled down for the night, so here I am with nobody to talk to :-(
We separated earlier this evening. Ian watched the football upstairs. My choice was 'Law and Order' followed by 'Penguins -Spy in the Huddle' downstairs.
Loved the penguins! The filming was brilliant and the commentary at times was hilarious! Aren't penguins just so cute:-)
Anyway, since Ian is dead to the world, I'll just spend a wee bit of time with you instead.
What can I talk about?
How about personal current affairs...

Here's a photo of our tree felling operation, a couple of weeks ago. That tree was leaning so far forward, it was likely to uproot and clatter down!
Graeme - the tree man - cut back quite a lot of dead wood while he was up there. I think it makes quite a difference. Maybe I'll put in a few wee steps to make access to the embankment a bit easier...put a few more plants in. Maybe.
If you look bottom left in the photo, you can see where the cavity wall has started to fall down. I thought of getting a big sheet of plastic to put on the ground so's I could empty out the wall. Then I could rebuild it but I'm worried I'd be out of my depth. I've never built a wall before. Maybe, I'll think a bit longer.
I've been looking through my photos for something to share. Ian says I take loads of photos but no-one ever sees them...


What do you think? Worth publishing? I came across this Ladies loo in a pub in Adelaide. Island wash hand basins! That was a first for me.
Enough? Yes, I think so. It's quarter to midnight now and the light is disturbing poo Ian's beauty sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment