It's getting dark now and it's still raining... I've just checked.
It's rained all day, all last night and all day yesterday.
I think it rained on Tuesday night too but I amn't quite sure.
The wee girl on the television weather forecast said that it would rain tomorrow too but the good news is it won't rain all the time.
I swear Ross is doing a rain dance down in his room!
You see, he agreed to help me empty the rubbish out of the garage and help me take it to the tip... when the rain stops!!
Talking of Ross, his advert went into the Piper today.
'Banchory Techies' will fix your computer for you!
A lady did call and he is going to see her tonight. That's the good news.
The not so good news - with the weather trying to drown us all - is the fact that she lives in Logie Coldstone - that's about 20 miles from here - I checked on AA routes!
I've suggested he brushes his hair before he goes but I got the impression, all he heard was, "Blah, blah, blah, blah."
We woke this morning to the radio telling us that there were weather warnings out for the North East (the west coast is dry, by the way) and that 'this road' and 'that road' were closed or only passable with care.
Ian, never daunted, made it to Fraserburgh... I got a text to let me know.
Changing the subject, it's sausages for tea tonight with mashed potatoes and cabbage... last night I tried a new recipe sweet and sour root vegetables with couscous...
I don't think I'll bother to make it again - it didn't live up to its promise, bit boring really - hence the oldy but goldy tonight!
Now tomorrow night, Johanne, Anne and I are going to eat at the Tor na Coille.
I'll let you know how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment