My eyes are stinging.
I need to sleep but I'll just write a little here. See if I can stretch my day out a little bit further.
It's been all go here today. Joking.
This morning, I made good progress with the laundry. You can now see the utility room floor! And I managed to watch three episodes of 'Being Human' while ironing. I love ironing because it gives me the chance to watch TV without guilt during the day : )
This afternoon, I took a trip to the tip and then stocked up at Tesco.
"Are you collecting school vouchers?" asked the girl at the check out.
Why not.
"Yes," I answered.
"And saving tokens for free knives?"
I took them too.
They'll all sit in the bottom of my shopping bag till they are faded and dog eared and then I'll put them in the bin.
I hate to say no to anything that's free but I know from past experience I'll never remember to do anything with them : (
When I got home who should be here but the builders!
They've left the wood for the decking here, ready to assemble tomorrow, and have told me that they fully expect to finish the job tomorrow. Hurrah!
Stephen the builder said ours is now the best looking porch on the street. He would, but I think so too : )
Time to sleep.

Just to add a bit of colour to this entry, here's a photo I took of Ian while we were at The Brewerkz Microbrewery in Singapore. Nice place.
No comments:
Post a Comment