Where did all the people come from is what I want to know?!!
Not to worry, the job is done and I feel much lighter now that the weight of remembering to organise the package has been lifted from my shoulders :)
I'm not going to blog for long because I want to get the tea started but I've been using the excuse of, "I haven't got enough time to make it work my while blogging," for too long. . .
I'm afraid 'procrastination' is my middle name :(
But no more!!
I'm going to change my ways. So, here are some of the photos I took on holiday - as promised absolutely ages ago. . .
When we got to the top of the headland we found there was a Baptism ceremony going on in the water below.
I must admit we were intrigued by the number of big family groups who were setting up picnics as we headed up the slope but I just thought it was beause it was a nice day!
In fact it was probably all part of the same celebration!
Imagine being baptised by being submerged in the sea. . .cool - as long as you remembered to hold your nose!
I hate getting seawater up my nose, don't you?
Don't you think there's a touch of 'Italian' in it?
That's it, my Roy Orbison music on my ipod is finished so it's time to go.
I probably won't blog till next week now because of the wedding on the Saturday followed by the barbecue on the Sunday.
Sri is a wonder. How does she manage to do so much. Y'know everybody going to the wedding is invited to the barbecue!!
No comments:
Post a Comment